Monday, September 12, 2011

more... more... more

ya' know I have heard it said that we are "NEVER" satisfied..
             always wanting MORE.

well I have to admit
I am one of them......
 when it comes to VACATION it really is the fastest week of the year
        and the "fun-est" [yes.. that is a word, at least it is in my dictonary]

happy days!!

bring on the SUN..

"Ladder Ball" Tournament

a much needed rest.... while catchin' some rays

aaaaaaaa.... there are no words for this...



"Rook" Tournament

and last but not least.....
    My Sand Alligator ..yep, he's got a small boy in his mouth...

just so you know... the "gater" was about 4 feet long and the "little boy" was about 2 feet long.. it was a Masterpiece.. :D
  The only thing missing was our Wonderful Nashville Guy..
           if he would have been able to missed work .... it would have been even more "FUN-ER"
               

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Okay, I have a few things to say about this post. 1) I feel like a fashion icon. To see all 3 of you in those hats brings a tear to my eyes. And, Katie Beth, you owe me a big fat apology for making fun of me! 2) One of those pictures makes me think of the word 'whale'. I won't say which one. 3) That alligator and boy is hilarious. You are an artist.

Yes, you always want 'MORE'. Birds of a feather flock together :)

Katie Beth said...

listen...I had no other choice, my face and ears were on fire. I thought about you the whole time I was wearing it. I am sorry for making fun of you, but at least mine wasn't BRIGHT pink!