Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things that make me smile!





My beautiful ..sweet...wonderful...amazing....loving daughter



My handsome...amazing...comical ...wonderful...loving son

...I just can't say enough good about them- they are such treasures..Dale and I so very blessed to say " they're ours"


Our Karlie girl - watching the Cars movie - shes so sweet, cute and all that stuff!
...such a joy!





My deck- peaceful


This meal- my amazing .... Wonderful... Loving husband made a very big meal on Friday night- all prepared and ready to "chow down" when I got home from work-
Yummy!!
( didn't get all the food in the picture - wouldn't want you to think we were pigs-


My new ride!- I have been looking and wishing -and looking and wishing for a cruiser bike with gears.
My wonderful.... AMAZING.... Handsome husband surprised me with it this week
It's my anniversary present ... 31 years! - (he's one lucky man- ha)



I had to take this picture -Dale wanted you to see the chrome fenders-
(where are they??? -and who cares- right girls?)
:D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Katie Beth said...

How sweet! Love you, and the chrome fenders:)!