Sunday, September 9, 2012

Good times

We were super excited that our Wonderful son was able to come home
For the Labor Day weekend.
... We headed to the "creeper" for a Saturday morning bike ride.




Isn't he the cutest thing?....

We NASCAR'd the trail ...passing each other back and forth
So as you can see .. Since I am the one " turning around" taking the picture
I was in the lead!

.... The shuttle bus driver told us to look for deer in open fields ...
So of course Dale's ears perked up... And he told this opportunity
look for deer.

Did I mention I was in the lead?


Just some fun pics
Before he headed back to Nashville.
We love him so much, and enjoy it when he is home.
Just had to share these ...
We took Karlie to Lowes... And needless to say she loved it..


Cute ... Cute... Cute!
Have a great week!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: