Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"ATTITUDE the aroma of the heart"

just a thought to make you smile!

oh.. but before i forget..
did you notice that the "picture clip" that i worked for weeks
 is now gone from my blog - "errrrrrrrr"!

yep... all the hard work down the tubes-
got anthother one that i am working on though-
we shall see?

now, back to the laugh...

There once was a woman who woke up one morning,
looked in the mirror, and saw that
 she had only three hairs on her head.
 "Great," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today."

So she did, and had a wonderful day.
 The next day she woke up,
 looked in the mirror and saw that
she had only two hairs on her head.
 "Hmm," she said,
 "I guess I'll part my hair down the middle."

So she did, and had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up,
 looked in the mirror and saw that
she had only one hair left on her head.


"Wow," she said,
 "today I get to wear my hair in a pony tail."
So she did, and had a wonderful, wonderful day.


The next day she woke up,
looked in the mirror and saw
 that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"Thank God!" she exclaimed.
"I was running out of things to do with my hair!"



 Psalms 34:1
 "I will bless the LORD at all times:
his praise shall continually be in my mouth."

1 comment:

Piper said...

Thanks for the smile!!! Love it!