Sunday, September 5, 2010

"fall" is here

i love the change of the seasons... all of them... and i know that 'fall" is here
not just because of the temperature change but...

because of this...



this is Pumpkin Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory






i am not a huge cheesecake fan, but this is some really good stuff, and you can only get for a short period of time.

we don't have a Cheesecake Factory here at home but the Barnes and Noble carry it.
and that is another story in itself.. i rarely visit the Barnes and Noble..
not a big reader... that is not one of "my favorite things" but i went there to purchase this book.






this is my very first book that i have actually purchased myself.

it will probably take me FOREVER to read it.. but i am excited about it,
i have heard so many good things about it already...
we will see how it goes

1 comment:

Deidre said...

One of those pictures makes me want to throw up - you guess which one ;0 I LOVE Fall, too. It makes me happy.