Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Party time...

 with my wonderful work family....

this year we decided to draw names and go to a local "yummy" steakhouse for good food and fellowship.

we ALL kept the name that we had a secret, which is saying alot for us.
ok... well for me because i like to try and "find out" who has my name...

i was really surprised when Ktb had my name...
and i must say i am very pleased with my gift... LOVE IT!
and i know everyone else was just as pleased with their gift...
we all had a Great time!

Debbie and Mike ...

Erin...

Me and Dale...

Erin, Ktb and Me...

Erin and Ktb

Faye and Sid...

Brandon, Kayla and Belva...

Julie...Jerry's wife

Jerry...
" looking like he has- had too much party time"...ha
but he is just talking .. as usual.


love my work family... they're the BEST!











No comments: