Saturday, May 14, 2011

its been a while

hello all

it's been a while since my last post ... i have really been slack.
so let me quickly fill you in...

Mothers Day...
 was a great one!.. i have the best husband, son, daughter, and son in law EVER!
       we have all been so very blessed!

Weight in...
    lost 1 lb....  [you thought i had quit..didnt you?]

Fun Stuff...
  i have been making strawberry freezer jam.. yummy!
   and
     the cute flower necklaces.
           
 
My Garden...  
   i am so excited ... i  planted tomatoes
.. and some white cucumbers [my favorite]
    the cucumbers were from seed that i saved a couple of years ago, and they are already coming up...... yeah! [ i was afraid since it had been awhile they may not do so well - but they are.
          
 gotta go ...  i'll take some pics and have them for my next post...
                                        :D
                      

No comments: