Monday, May 16, 2011

scripture memory

every since i started with the scripture memory, i've tried to choose those that reminded me of God's greatness, and the fact that HE is ALWAYS with me.
my life verse is a minute by minute reminder that HE is just that.
so all the verses below is also a comfort...

Hebrews 13:5b
"for i will Never leave thee, nor forsake thee"



this is the verse i have chosen for this time:


Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.
                                              Joel 2:21

These are the others that i have chosen..
                          such a comfort...

“For with God nothing shall be impossible”. :D

                             Luke 1:37
“When thou passeth thru the waters, I will be with thee,
     and the rivers they shall not over take thee,
When thou walkest thru the fire thou shalt not be burned
       neither the flame kindle upon thee”
                           Isaiah 43:2

“In thee oh Lord do I put my trust, let me never be put to confusion”.
                        Psalm 71:1
“Now therefore our God we thank thee and praise thy glorious name.”
                        I Chronicles 29:13

“Call upon me and I will show you great and mighty things
                 which thou knowest not’.
                                          Jeremiah 33:3

“I will open rivers in high places and fountains in the midst of the valley,
and make the wilderness a pool of water and the dry lands springs of water.”
                                        Isaiah 41:18
“Fear thou not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed for I am thy God
I will strengthen thee, yea I will help thee, yea I will uphold thee with
                the right hand of thy righteousness”.
                                              Isaiah 41:10

“ Be still and know that I am God”
                                           Psalm 46:10

“Now unto him who is able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that we ask or think
according to the power that worketh in us”.
                                         Ephesians 3:20

1 comment:

Piper said...

Great post...words of comfort from our Heavenly Father!!