Tuesday, February 1, 2011

scripture memory day ...whooho!

2-1-11
time to sign in for scripture number #3 for the year..
WOW January went by fast!

ok here is mine:
“Fear thou not for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee, yea I will help thee, yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteouness”. Is. 41:10 KJV

if you look for me on beth's blog you will see that i placed it on there twice...
 Yes, i love the verse, but because i have memory lapse.. i forgot to list my city and state..
get it..i have memory lapse"?
...  and i am participating in scripture memory"
       seriously?

            are ya'll prayin' for me? 
*******************************
on to a picture of my little sweetie....
she goes to work with me everyday...AND LOVES IT this is her asleep on my desk today...

she don't mind that her pillow is my desk


ok.. maybe she does..
the "mouse" works well too.
then back to her blanket
       mmmmmm.. sweet sweet sweet!
    she don't care that i can't remember well.. (as long as i remember to give her treats)
                                                                                                             :D

No comments: