Friday, November 25, 2011

a way behind day seven...

please forgive my slackness...
  I just haven't felt like updating..i have had alot of allergy/sinus issues this week
    
ok.. enough about that

.... *day seven
I am especially  thankful for my work family
I work with the most amazing people EVER!

Brenda, Faye, Kaitlyn,KatieBeth, and Brandon.. not pictured is Debbie, Belva, and Jerry
I love them so much...
 and i think they love me...
or wait
... maybe it is just Karlie they love...
 uhm...
oh well .. they "act" like they love me.. so I will take that





We always do a Thankful Board the month of November

[

This year we also did a Thankful Ribbon,
[it is kinda small since we just started it .. but it is there nonetheless] and used it on our table decoration


well this finishes my Week of Thankfulness
one week isn't enough time to list all the things I am thankful for... there are soooooooooooo many
Happy Thanksgiving !

1 comment:

Piper said...

I think Kaitlyn loves you.... hmm??? You may be right, cause she really loves Karlie..lol! Just kidding! She loves you a lot!! And so do I!