Saturday, July 30, 2011

Feet..food...and fun

What a great time we had tonight while " the guys"
Were at an NRA event


Nothing beats a pedicure after a hard week of workin' out
... Aint that right girls?











Michelle and Deah






Brenda....
(Sorry I haven't figured out how to rotate my pictures on my IPad yet)???


Who is really enjoying ...all the pampering ...
I think the nail technician is enjoying too!

We then went to for a nice steak....
I took pictures , but they didn't turn out..
But I am sure you can check out ...
The wonderful world of "Faceb?@k" ...
I am sure one of them will have some "nice" pictures on there.


-------------------
And some more fun...
I made these today

Brown...






Black w/ Kelly green




Kelly green w/ yellow



Army greens/ red and yellow





Black w/ gray




Cool flower pins...
Aren't they cute!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: