Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where I have been...

Playing this....





I am hooked on ANgry BirDs

I am not all that good at it ,but I sure love playing!
But I thought in would break away long enough to tell you guys something really funny..

I am a very heavy sleeper...
So nothing ever wakes me up...
But last night ...
I heard this really weird noise ...
It scared me half to death
So I said (quite loudly)...
"Dale...what is that noise?"
( he was sound asleep)...sits up and says:" WHAT?".. " WHAT noise?"
me: "that noise...don't you hear it?"
dale: " I don't hear anything"... "I'll go look"

So he gets his GUN and walks through the house, upstairs and down
NOTHING..
And oddly enough I didn't hear the noise anymore

We get back to sleep and with in minutes...
I HEAR IT ..AGAIN!

So I just laid there..thinking ...wondering.. What in the world It was.
It was so close...

I rolled over... And rolled right into the NOISE





It was this little thing SNORING

Oh my goodness... That cracks me up...

NOw back to ANgry BirDs....
:D








Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: